For runners who take your running seriously, Allegheny Trailrunners Trail Fest 3•6•12 is offering a great opportunity to get those legs moving for 3, 6 or 12 hours on our 2.05 mile course.
- Burning River 100
- Eastern States 100
- Twisted Branch 100k
- Baker Challenge Ultra
- Boulder Field 100K
- Pine Creek 100
- Oil Creek 100
- Black Forest 100K
- Tussey Mountainback 50
or another ultramarathon? This is a great opportunity to work those legs for the long haul, test your gear, get your nutrition in check, etc.
All runners will receive a participation award, overall winners for each event will get an award and runners who complete a marathon, 50K, 50 miles or 100k will be given a window decal with your distance.
Distances are determined by the number of laps completed.
- 10K = 3 laps; 600 feet of climb
- 1/2 Marathon = 7 laps; 1400 feet of climb
- Marathon = 13 laps; 2600 feet of climb
- 50K = 16 laps; 3200 feet of climb
- 50 Mile = 25 laps; 5000 feet of climb
- 100K = 31 laps; 6200 feet of climb